RE: WS Architectural Loose Ends / Outstanding issues

From: Ugo Corda <UCorda@SeeBeyond.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 12:36:57 -0800
To: "Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

Another problem is that the set of ontologies understood by different services/requesters might be different, so you have the problem of reasoning across them.

This issue was recently discussed on the SWS-IG list (see http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-sws-ig/2003Dec/thread.html, the "cross-ontologies reasoning" thread).

Ugo