RE: WS Architectural Loose Ends / Outstanding issues

Good point!  Something along the lines of "SOMEHOW the service provider
[entity] and the service requester [entity] have to agree on the semantics
of the service being offered and the messages that request it, or they won't
interoperate even with SOAP, WSDL, etc.?"