RE: WS Architectural Loose Ends / Outstanding issues

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 11:11:48 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Hmm, I wonder if the infamous "what happens when different WSDL documents
define the same service" is in this category of issues, or is really in
WSD's capable hands to sort out?  Some of the recent postings (especially by
David Booth) make me wonder if we shouldn't flag these as issues that
transcend the spec itself and get into the meta-architectural realm. There
are clearly implications for management and discovery here that WSD probably
doesn't want to get dragged into, and we won't be around to keep reminding
people about.

Thoughts?