Re: Web Services Architecture going forward (was Re: REST wrap-up )

On Feb 10, 2004, at 4:19 PM, He, Hao wrote:

> hi, Mike,
>
> I thought "minimum interface constraint," was purely technical.

The first couple of hundred messages on it, sure :-)   It's pretty well
trodden territory by now, however.

> I think your idea of producing "specs/explanations/examples at the
> level of
> detail and quality of the WS-* specs" is great. Would you like to join?

I have  new day job responsibilities that do  not involve as much
involvement in the standards world, so I have limited time for such a
thing.  Please keep me in the loop as far as reviewing such documents,
but I don't think I could promise to do any writing.