RE: Crossreferencing the spec list with Apache's

I agree with Roger, that adding such a link to the document would cross the
line of authority that the WG granted to Hugo and me to make
"non-substantive" changes necessary for publication.

HOWEVER, I think there is another way that we can achieve a similar effect
without crossing that line.  Roger or Paul could re-send their list and
include a link to the Apache list at the top (as a "See also").  I can then
update the link in the WSA document to point to Roger and Paul's updated
list, which I believe would be within our authority.

Roger or Paul, are you willing to do that?

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard