RE: Crossreferencing the spec list with Apache's

From: David Booth <dbooth@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 14:43:34 -0500
To: "Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler)" <RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com>, "Michael Champion" <mc@xegesis.org>, www-ws-arch@w3.org

I agree with Roger, that adding such a link to the document would cross the
line of authority that the WG granted to Hugo and me to make
"non-substantive" changes necessary for publication.

HOWEVER, I think there is another way that we can achieve a similar effect
without crossing that line.  Roger or Paul could re-send their list and
include a link to the Apache list at the top (as a "See also").  I can then
update the link in the WSA document to point to Roger and Paul's updated
list, which I believe would be within our authority.

Roger or Paul, are you willing to do that?

--
David Booth
W3C Fellow / Hewlett-Packard