RE: Crossreferencing the spec list with Apache's

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 13:01:25 -0600
To: "Michael Champion" <mc@xegesis.org>, www-ws-arch@w3.org

You are correct.  Obviously David and Hugo must decide this.  If I were
in their position a statement like, "because we definitely would have
done so last Wednesday had we been aware of ..." would make me
uncomfortable -- but I am, mercifully, not in their position.  Maybe I'm
trying to be too careful.