FYI: IBM/MSFT whitepaper on secure, reliable, transacted Web services

From: Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanjiva@watson.ibm.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 21:15:39 +0600
To: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>, <www-ws-desc@w3.org>

This whitepaper documents the Web services platfrom from IBM/MSFT's
point-of-view:

http://www-3.ibm.com/software/solutions/webservices/pdf/SecureReliableTransa
ctedWSAction.pdf

You may need to join the lines assuming SMTP breaks it up. The paper
is available somewhere on the MSFT site as well.

I personally think its a nice document that explains the role of
the key WS-* specs that IBM/MSFT/others have published in supporting
the business requirements of secure, reliable, transacted interactions.
Of course I'm not exactly unbiased in my view; YMMV.

Sanjiva.