Send me Your Lists, Yearning to Breath Free ...

From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) <RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2003 15:36:35 -0500
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
As a followon from off-line discussions on IRC in the telcon today -- it
seems that most of us have our own lists of Web services specification
efforts, both formal and informal, with some sort of characterization or
description of what they are about.  I have one, but it ain't very good
or complete.  Some of these efforts I can find but I don't really
understand what they are about -- and I think there are others that I'm
missing.  If anybody wants to send me their list, suitably edited if you
like to take out confidential information, I would be glad to try to
correlate, combine them with mine and send the result back to the
mailserver.