From: Martin Chapman [mailto:martin.chapman@oracle.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2003 2:09 PM
To: 'Savas Parastatidis'; 'He, Hao'
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org; 'Jim Webber'
Subject: RE: Proposed text on 'SOA' (resend)

I mostly agree about your comment below, but I think there is missing
one piece that allows "statefulness" to be layered on top. In a pure
"stateless model"  I (mostly) don't care which web service process my
request. But a necessry precursor to the stateful
models is the ability to talk to the "same"  web service over as series
of interactions. Thus an identity model is required.

Martin.

<snip>