SearchWebServices.com resources of interest

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2003 09:22:10 -0600
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

is their glossary of WS related terms.  Might be interesting to
cross-reference against ours.

This is linked off
8248,00.html?track=NL-130#quickstart which has links to all sorts of SOA

Anyone out there on the  mailing list but not on the WG is MORE than welcome
to contribute thoughts on how we might improve our Glossary or WSA document
in light of what some of these other people are saying.