RE: CIO.com story on WS standards

I thought the part about user organizations and the requirements phase was
well stated. Overall, the article certainly seems pessimistic, if not
altogether cynical.

Regards,

D-

Dr. Daniel Austin
Sr. Technical Architect
daniel_austin@grainger.com
847 793 5044
Visit http://www.grainger.com

"If I get a little money, I buy books. If there is anything left over, I
buy clothing and food."
-Erasmus

                      "Olivier Fehr"
                      <Olivier.Fehr@ofe        To:       "Champion, Mike" <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>,
                      hr.com>                   www-ws-arch@w3.org
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      www-ws-arch-reque        Subject:  RE: CIO.com story on WS standards
                      st@w3.org

                      10/03/2003 01:19
                      AM

Seems like this is perceived as some kind of gold rush and everyone's
getting out there to stake his/her claim...