RE: Myth of Loose coupling

Dave,

I like your list of loose-coupling properties. May I suggest two others that
I don't think are covered by your list?

1. Data validation through published schema. (As opposed to "by convention"
[brittle] or as part of the service [too fine-grained and noisy].)

2. Delayed binding. (Just in general.)

     ...doug

Doug Kaye, CEO
RDS Strategies LLC