Re: Proposed WSA doc language from RE: Separate concepts for "service " and "targetResource?"

I'm ok with this from a not-interfere-with-the-Web POV, though I think
it's quite brittle as Walden noted.

One quick response.

On Thu, May 22, 2003 at 09:54:40AM -0600, Champion, Mike wrote:
> -- the "don't want to get nice REST Resources covered with WSDL goo"
> response from someone misses the point.  The agent implementing the
> WSDL-defined interface *is* the only meaningful resource in a situation such
> as the one above.

That's a closed world assumption; it assumes you know that the real
resources (printers, invoices, etc..) don't have URIs and aren't being
used directly via HTTP as well as via some open interface.  This is why
I'm concerned about interference; I don't what a URI identifying a
printer to be overloaded with goop that makes its identity ambiguous.

  Actively seeking contract work or employment