RE: Separate concepts for "service" and "targetResource?" (was RE : /service/@targetResource ?)

MODERATION ATTEMPT

> > WSDL is making some simple
> > assertions, what services an object exposes.

> WSDL seems like the wrong place to try to solve that problem.

Whoh!  Sounds like a trout to fish for on www-ws or somehwere.  WSDL is a
normative input to this WG.   If I'm missing something, please rephrase the
question or comment in terms of the concepts and relationships of the WSA
document.   The point of this thread is to tie the conceptual model of WSDL
(especially the targetResource idea in the latest draft) to the
concepts/relationships specified in the latest WSA working draft.

Thanks.