Re: Separate concepts for "service" and "targetResource?" (was RE : /service/@targetResource ?)

Champion, Mike wrote:

>This is an important point.  I think we just sortof waved our hands over it
>in Rennes.  Clearly the URI does not change when an agent is recompiled, or
>translated from C# to Java without changing defined functionality.  Does it
>change if the back-end process is moved from an Oracle ERP system to a SAP
>ERP system?  Maybe, because the semantics have probably changed ... but
>maybe not if the exposed operations are the same from a web service
>requresters point of view.

If it's still "my order fulfillment process" then it should not change
even if I have a new shiny software to run it. If it now becomes "my
order fulfillment plus inventory tracking" then it ought to change since
the service is now doing more by - I guess - being part of a larger
group of related services.

arkin