Re: Separate concepts for "service" and "targetResource?" (was RE: /service/@targetResource ?)

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:00:54 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

On Wed, May 21, 2003 at 10:45:27AM -0700, Ugo Corda wrote:
> Oh oh, looking at [2] it seems that somebody has been looking at the concept of resource as a way to define semantic equivalence among services. If that is the case, we might be dealing with the mother of all trouts ...

Oh heavens no, if I understand you.

I'm just saying that a single service can change many things behind it.
For example, a "bank transfer" service that performs transfers between
bank accounts, may update two different bank accounts, an audit log,
and perhaps lots of other resources like those.

  Actively seeking contract work or employment