RE: Web Service Description and stateful services

From: Savas Parastatidis <Savas.Parastatidis@newcastle.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 12:52:42 +0100
To: "Christopher B Ferris" <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>, "Sergio Andreozzi" <sergio.andreozzi@cnaf.infn.it>
Cc: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>, "Steve Graham" <sggraham@us.ibm.com>

Steve Graham (cc'd) is representing GGF in the WSD WG. It is my
understanding that he has already been given the task of coming up with
a proposal for the WG's next F2F.

I have my personal thoughts on how state should be managed and exposed
that is not aligned with the current view in the Grid community but this
is not the place to discuss them :-)