RE: Web Service Description and stateful services

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 07:50:28 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

I agree that this is a very interesting question ... but isn't it in the
domain of Choreography, i.e.., a "long-running, stateful service?"

But whether WSD or WSCHOR eventually looks into this, I *do* think that we
need to have concepts/relationships that describe how a Web service
maintains its state.  This is obviously tied up with the more abstract
discussions we've had over the role of "statelessness" in the Web
architecture.