Re: Magic

Jim Webber wrote:
> I suspect this is not feasible for everyone to do. However, if the REST
> contingent would perhaps post a simple application somewhere we could
> download, install, and marvel at it perhaps some of these issues would go
> away. Or at least the non-REST crowd could argue on a more informed basis.

Both the RESTLog[1] interface and the CommentAPI[2] are built on
REST principles. The implementations pages[3][4] lists the varying
independent implementations that you can download and use.

	-joe

[1] http://wellformedweb.org/news/5
[2] http://wellformedweb.org/story/9
[3] http://wellformedweb.org/news/34