RE: TAG updates "When to use GET" document

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 14:29:53 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

[is anybody else not getting this thread in email, or is just me?
I've checked my configuration thoroughly.]

FWIW, I don't think there's much in that sentence for the WG to worry
about (as much as I'd like it to be, since there's much more to be
said).  All it seems to be saying, as written, is that an operation
needs to be described as safe or not, which is similar to previous
discussions about the idempotency of an operation being indicated.  A
"safe" attribute could easily be added to wsdl:operation to address
this.

  Actively seeking contract work or employment