TAG updates "When to use GET" document

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 21:44:14 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

http://www.w3.org/2001/tag/doc/whenToUseGet.html

This is somewhat relevant to WSA (I believe it was Roger's comments that
stimulated the revision), but there are only three sentences on Web services
specifically:

"6 Ongoing work on GET in Web Services
Since the first publication of this finding, W3C's XML Protocol Working
Group has added a GET method to SOAP 1.2 (cf. section 4.1.2 of
[SOAPADJUNCTS].
Section 3 of WSDL 1.2 Bindings [WSDL] provides a binding to HTTP GET, which
makes it possible to respect the principle of using GET for safe operations.
However, to represent safety in a more straightforward manner, it should be
a property of operations themselves, not just a feature of bindings."

Anyone have thoughts on the implications of this document for the WSA
document, if any?  Anything we want to push back on?