Re: Proposed Venn Diagrams

From: Walden Mathews <waldenm@optonline.net>
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 22:14:36 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Is this not the glass half full / glass half empty dilemma?

Consider the trout pond that's half drained.  Does it have anything
that the full trout pond doesn't have?  No, then why make the
distinction?

If you ask me, it's all a matter of how you assign value
to things.

Consider the web site that has the w3c css validation insignia.
Does it have anything that the site with invalid HTML doesn't
have?  No, by design it must have less.  That's called 'constraint'.

--Walden