From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) [mailto:RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com]
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 10:20 AM
To: Walden Mathews; Champion, Mike; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: Proposed Venn Diagrams

I could be wrong, but I don't think that's what they are meaning by
"uniform interface semantics".  I think that the intention here is to
refer to the REST architecture idea that "thou shalt use no verbs but my
verbs".  I believe that they consider "tunneling" verbs through CGI
scripts to violate the architecture.  Subject to correction from the
real experts here, of course.