RE: Proposed Venn Diagrams

As a friendly ammendment, it would clarify to our audience to explicitly
map where the current technologies reside - like how you situated Corba
in this domain. Things like GET/SOAP response, CGI, etc. Since this would
make the the diagrams too busy, a second set of diagrams with the
technologies mapped is a good solution. We can do this at the f2f.

MikeM