RE: Proposed Venn Diagrams

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 11:13:05 -0400
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

I think D and C are disjoint by definition: C uses a "uniform" set of
operations  and D uses custom-defined operations.  (BTW, I think I agree
with Walden's point that "custom" a better antonym for "uniform" than "open"
is).

The alligator wrestling was about whether F overlapped C as well as D.

BTW, what is the set theory term for two sets that have a non-null
intersection but neither is a subset of the other? "Overlap" sounds good
because they visually overlap in a Venn diagram, but that may not be
"correct".