RE: Today's call

Apologies, this was intended for the editor's list.

-----Original Message-----
From: Newcomer, Eric
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2003 11:53 AM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Today's call

Hi,

Because I just arrived in Dublin this morning, I am just about out of gas and won't be able to make the call.

But I think the agenda is relatively straightforward:

-- What has to be done to prepare for publication (ref Hugo's email)
-- Continue to work on text and comments on the current draft

Martin has suggested waiting on the choreography section until WS-Choreography is a bit further along.

Do we want to try to work on the security text a bit more?  Maybe that's something I can take on offline, along with preparing comments on the current draft.

Eric

Eric Newcomer
Chief Technology Officer
eric.newcomer@iona.com