RE: Draft of the Web Services Glossary (reliable messaging)

Agreed with concerns about the .. abruptness .. of the SOA vs REST material.
I think part of the reason it is abrupt is because doing a rigorous
definition of an architecture style should take a fair amount of text, but
we/I haven't put much more time into it.  Further, we've never discussed in
the WG what needs to be done with the text.  I have been working on some
material to compare/contrast these, specifically a couple travel scenarios
(imagine that!), I'm hoping to have them ready fairly soon, like within a
few weeks, targetting the f2f.  But they won't make the cutoff for the
publication schedule.

Cheers,
Dave