XKMS and WS Glossary

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 15:01:33 -0500
To: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <pbaker@verisign.com>, www-xkms@w3.org
Cc: Hugo Hass <hugo@w3.org>, www-ws-arch@w3.org

In the XKMS draft [1] we have a definitions of Service, Web Service, and
Client. I reexamined those from the WS-Glossary [2] and think that they can
be used. Consequently, I'd ask we use the glossary definitions unless we
have a specific problem with them, in which case we should suggest our

Hugo, could you give us a sense of your plans for the WS glossary? (Not that
our usage needs to be a normative reference, just curious.)

[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-xkms/2003Feb/0027.html