RE: Questions prompted by the publication of WS-ReliableMessaging

I completely agree that "too many standards" is equivalent to "no
standard".  As a consumer, we carefully analyze which small subset of
standards is likely to win from a political perspective and invest our time
and energy to it.

I certainly like to see it is the technology consumer (not provider) to
approve the release of a standard.  Or lock every technology provider in a
room to agree on one standard.  Unfortunately, the reality told me
repeatedly that my hope will never come true.

Best regards,
Ricky