From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) [mailto:RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 5:53 PM
To: Ugo Corda; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: Mapping Specs to the Architecture

Right.

To be more specific about expectations, my personal take is that SOAP, WSDL
and UDDI should be relatively easy to map, Choreography might be a real
problem, but I think some very interesting insights might result from trying
to map the specs involved with the "ilities".  For example, because of the
work of the MTF folk I think that WSDM is going to map nicely.  But what
about security and RM specs?  SAML?  WS-Security?  WS-RM?  etc.  It seems to
me that they may be a bit tougher to place, and thinking about this may
actually help us to see where we need to expand the framework of the
architecture.

Or might not.  As I keep saying, it's just an idea.  Might be fruitful,
might not.