RE: Mapping Specs to the Architecture

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 18:28:44 -0700
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

-----Original Message-----
From: David Orchard [mailto:dorchard@bea.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2003 8:03 PM
To: 'Champion, Mike'; www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: Mapping Specs to the Architecture

II ask again, what would the point be? Is the ws-arch to provide educational
material, ala conferences/books?  There's a big difference between doing an
architecture for education reasons vs doing an architecture for describing
properties/constraints.

I guess I see Dave and Mike M.'s point EVEN better now.  I wouldn't object
if we did some "education" work along the lines that TimBL suggested, but
clearly the point is to describe properties/constraints and let the mapping
to specs be left as an exercise for the reader.