From: Champion, Mike [mailto:Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 2:26 PM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: RE: Mapping Specs to the Architecture

-----Original Message-----
From: Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler) [mailto:RogerCutler@chevrontexaco.com]
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2003 2:13 PM
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Subject: Mapping Specs to the Architecture

I had a chat with TimBL about the WS Arch work in which he asked a very
interesting question.  He wanted to know whether we were producing a diagram
that would make clear what parts of the architecture currently have specs in
place, what parts have specs in progress and what parts need specs but there
is nothing in sight.

 I say that kind of thing in "elavator speeches" describing what we do, but
I guess we've never really talked about it, made it a requirement, or  put
it in the document.  Maybe it's time to do so :-)  It would be a good
cross-check tbat we cover the ground defined by all the specs out there, and
would have good PR value.