RE: Mapping Specs to the Architecture

I had thought that this was intended to be part of the WSA Roadmap
document. We were planning on publishing such a document at one point, as I
recall.

Regards,

D-

                      "Champion, Mike"
                      <Mike.Champion@Software        To:       www-ws-arch@w3.org
                      AG-USA.com>                    cc:
                      Sent by:                       Subject:  RE: Mapping Specs to the Architecture
                      www-ws-arch-request@w3.
                      org

                      03/10/2003 01:26 PM