Unknown destination and Multicast

From: Ricky Ho <riho@cisco.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 12:04:41 -0800
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

I haven't found the WSA document covers this area.  Can anyone point me to
any previous discussion in this workgroup, or other efforts in this area.

Here are the scenarios

1) The sender hasn't specify the destination of the message it sends out
E.g.  A client application want to lookup some service provider, but he
doesn't want to go to a specific UDDI server.  In fact, he doesn't care who
is providing the answer.

2) The sender want to send the message to a group which may consist
multiple recipients
E.g. A service provider want to announce its presence and capabilities to a
group of potential service consumers.

And of course, a combination of (1) and (2).

Rgds, Ricky