Re: FW: Reliable Messaging Summary

From: Duane Nickull <duane@xmlglobal.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Mar 2003 09:05:28 -0800
To: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: "'Cutler, Roger (RogerCutler)'" <RogerCutler@ChevronTexaco.com>, www-ws-arch@w3.org

Yes - thus the caveat.  I am still feeling out the uber-question within
this group that faces all architectures - How do you add enough
constraints to make the architecture effective without unnecessarily
limiting the implementations?  If "receive and event" is too far into
implementation,  then the alternative wording is fine with me.  I did
note however,  that this group uses the term "Reference Architecture"
which to me means more prescriptive.  "Able to determine" works.

Duane

--
VP Strategic Relations,
Technologies Evangelist