Submission from MTF for F2F

From: Heather Kreger <kreger@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 22:38:19 -0700
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org
Cc: "Eckert, Zulah Karen" <zulah_eckert@hp.com>, <hao.he@thomson.com.au>, "Husband, Yin-Leng" <Yin-leng.Husband@hp.com>, "Mark Potts" <mark.potts@talkingblocks.com>, igor.sedukhin@ca.com

The Management Task Force would like to submit this draft for consideration
by the WSArch working group for inclusion into the Web Services
Architecture Draft.
We would like to review this draft during the MTF  time slot on Friday at
the F2F.
We would also like to discuss the inclusion of the LifeCycle submission
from several F2F's ago, and a potential charter for this Task Force.

We appreciate any comments by email in the mean time.

This draft details only the manageability properties of a Web services
endpoint (as defined in the glossary).

(See attached file: W3c.Mtf.WSInstance.20030229.htm)

I'm attaching it directly because its small, html, with no diagrams, please
don't make me go through the archive :-).

Thanks,
Heather Kreger
STSM, Web Services Lead Architect for SWG Emerging Technologies
Author of "Java and JMX: Building Manageable Systems"
kreger@us.ibm.com
919-543-3211 (t/l 441)  cell:919-496-9572