Re: Proposed text for 2.2.21 (take 2)

I would strongly suggest removing the references to using HTTP GET as a
way of sending messages. Mark B is right on this one. If you want to
use HTTP, the appropriate verb is POST.

I suggest further that the plain XML reference is not one that has been
endorsed by the group. Indeed I recall significant pushback on this
one...

Frank