RE: Core concepts and relationships as an ontology?

Hi Katia,

I don't think there's a big rush ... unless you think that DAML-S would help
us drain some of the trout ponds!
I doubt it, since I think our disagreements are about more than just the
logical implications of the concepts / relationships and more about fuzzier
issues.