RE: Stateful services (was Web Service Description and stateful s ervices)

From: Champion, Mike <Mike.Champion@SoftwareAG-USA.com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 11:08:34 -0600
To: www-ws-arch@w3.org

Umm, I'm losing track of this thread, at least as it relates to the Web
Services Architecture WG.   I'd appreciate a bit more focus on what the WSA
document should say about statefulness, and relating the
concepts/relationships being kicked around here to those in the WSA.  Can
someone summarize what this discussion has taught us about these things?