RE: Updated SOAP UML diagrams

From: Narahari, Sateesh <Sateesh_Narahari@jdedwards.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:00:38 -0600
To: "Martin Chapman" <martin.chapman@oracle.com>, <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

I might have missed few mails on this thread, my apologies, if my
confusion arises from it.

I am having some difficulty understanding what exactly this diagram is
supposed to convey.

Is it the run time view of the SOAP protocol in action?.

When it say "sends", "relates", "enables", "constrains", "defined",
"expressed" where are these terms defined?.

Best Regards,
sateesh