RE: UML Nomenclature

The source I would use would be the UML standard itself!
I'm happy to change all the "0..*" to "*".
I don't think I have confused my cardilanilites, and there are examples of
1..*.
However it is entirely possible I have made a judgment that may not be
correct.
In the message case, I chose * as if the message gets lost there may be zero
receivers!
I will send out a revised version and please feel free to comment on the
cardinalities.

Martin.