From: Hui, Michael K <Michael.Hui@ca.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 15:26:24 -0400
To: <dmh@contivo.com>, <mike.champion@softwareag-usa.com>, <hugo@w3.org>
Cc: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>, "Sedukhin, Igor S" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>
Hello, my name is Michael Hui and (once my AC rep confirms in reply to
this message) I will be representing Computer Associates International
in this working group.

I hold an MS degree in Computer Science. I have 20+ years of
professional experience in the information industry, with background in
compilers, databases, software analysis, design and development tools,
change & configuration management, and most recently content management,
portal and knowledge management. I believe I am able to contribute to WS
Architecture standards effort. I also hope, through my participation, I
will be able to keep myself and my organization well informed of the
status and details of this industry standard.

I agree to participate per the charter
http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-arch-charter last revised 2002/07/25.

I do not have personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by Computer
Associates International regarding the subject of Web services

Michael Hui
Computer Associates
100 Staples Drive, Framingham MA 01702
Phone: 508-628-8037