RE: SOAP UML diagram

so i based my model on the following text that starts section 2:

"Soap provides a distributed processing model that assumes a soap message
originates at an initial soap sender and is sent to an ulitmate soap
receiver via zero or more soap intermediaries."

Which clear lyimplies a singular unltimate receiver.

However I agree with you and will change the diagram, but  I think the text
in soap needs some clarification!.

Martin.