RE: SOAP UML diagram

Aha.  Found the discussion.  It appears I was not active on xmlp at the time
so I'd missed the discussion.  Muchos gracias for the dated WDs.

Kind of neat that my erroneous assertion is a fairly obvious logical
factoring attempt given the diagrams.  The rationale seems quite reasonable
for why a body isn't a header, particularly around the processing model for
mU and the intent of the body versus header.

Cheers,
Dave