RE: Counting noses on "is SOAP and/or WSDL intrinsic to the definitio n of Web service"

Another question to the +10ers.  If a WSDL file can describe a service that
uses HTTP GET and POST and not SOAP, as in http://www.w3.org/TR/wsdl#_http,
is that service a web service?  Under the +10 definition, it isn't.  So the
"Web service" description language describes Web service + something else.
What do you call that something else that WSD can describe but isn't a Web
service?  Which also means that we actually have a Web Service + some other
thing Description Language.

Dave