Re: Counting noses on "is SOAP and/or WSDL intrinsic to the definition of Web service"

For the exact same reasons as stated by Ugo I would also vote +10.

However, I would like to see the definition be written in terms of -10
first, and then some explanation to rationalize the +10.

arkin

--
"Those who can, do; those who can't, make screenshots"

Assaf Arkin                                          arkin@intalio.com
Intalio Inc.                                           www.intalio.com
The Business Process Management Company                 (650) 577 4700

If you are not the intended recipient, dissemination of this
communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please erase all copies of the message and its attachments
and notify us immediately.