Introduction

From: Parker, Leo F <Leo.Parker@ca.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2003 11:39:13 -0400
To: <dmh@contivo.com>, <mike.champion@softwareag-usa.com>, <hugo@w3.org>
Cc: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>, "Sedukhin, Igor S" <Igor.Sedukhin@ca.com>, "Hui, Michael K" <Michael.Hui@ca.com>
Hello my name is Leo Parker and I will be representing Computer
Associates in this working group replacing Michael Hui.

I am a senior architect in the office of CTO. I was previously senior VP
of product development for Adjoin Solutions, inc., a web services
management start up. Previous to Adjoin I was director of engineering
for the web services group at Palm. Altogether I have over thirty years
of software development experience.

I agree to participate per the charter
<http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-arch-charter>
http://www.w3.org/2002/01/ws-arch-charter last revised 2002/07/25.

I have no personal knowledge of any IPR claims held by Computer
Associates International regarding the subject of Web services
architecture.

Sincerely,

Leo Parker

617-399-7413