RE: Revised proposed text for intermediary

I think that would be better.

I am not saying that SOAP nodes cannot in principle act as firewalls or
proxies, but I think that people tend to think of proxies and firewalls
in terms of HTTP (also given the fact that the equivalent SOAP concepts
have not been thoroughly developed yet), which could generate confusion
when they read our document.

Ugo