Re: TAG discussion of WS visibility issue

From: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 15:35:44 -0400
To: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: www-ws-arch@w3.org

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 12:13:13PM -0700, David Orchard wrote:
> I think that there is a problem with the internet process for registering
> applications as it exists right now because it doesn't scale to the number
> of type of applications we want to deploy.

Exactly, but you have to wonder whether the problem is with the process,
or with the need for that number of applications.

Wouldn't it be great if a single application were developed that could
be used as a Facade to all those individual applications?  Then you'd
only have to register the one.

Impossible you say?  I say we're soaking in it.