RE: TAG discussion of WS visibility issue

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2003 11:59:26 -0700
To: <www-ws-arch@w3.org>

> (but also
> declined to "support what WSA is doing").

I wouldn't get hung up on that.  I was trying for a bit of a stronger
statement to forestall what I thought was a likely appeal.   They declined
to support the overall WSA effort because that would effectively mean
reviewing the entire set of documents, which is too much to ask.  However, I
think that the TAG position is quite clear, and I'm pleased with the (as
expected) result.

> Thanks to Dave Orchard for his effective job of presenting the WSA WG
> consensus position!

No problemo